Monday, July 1, 2013

Eating my words

Singapore

Never thought that I would say this but I actually miss those business trips to Jakarta!

My colleagues were all in CGK this last week and gallivanting around having bakso and seafood and lapis.

To be fair, I never had any of those those things whenever I was there but that's not the point!

Miss Mulia and watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians on cable whilst doing last minute decks.

Miss the oxtail fried rice at the airport waiting for the forever-delayed-flights, and real thick avocado drink (not the milked down version we get here).

I guess I really just miss travelling for work (although I do believe I will never miss the daily trips to KL!!)

So be careful what you wish for cos it might just come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment